Ashoka Support Network
ASN is a global community of successful business people who engage by committing time and resources to support social entrepreneurs. ASN is a rapidly expanding network of business people, including entrepreneurs, senior executives, investment bankers, venture capitalists, and consultants from more than 20 countries.
ASN members share our belief that social entrepreneurs are the primary engine for economic and social development. Most members:
- are enjoying the rewards of a successful business career and wish to give back
- have created change, achieved impact, and want to share this knowledge with society
- are frustrated with the traditional opportunities for philanthropic engagement
ASN requires a 3-year commitment, which includes:
- a financial contribution which enhances Ashoka’s ability to elect and support Fellows
- sharing knowledge, skills, and networks, increasing Ashoka Fellows’ impact
- participating in a global community of like-minded business and social entrepreneurs
- exploring further opportunities for venture philanthropy
ASN members provide advice and connections to Ashoka Fellows, which have:
- given Fellows access to high level expertise, professional services and investment
- allowed Fellows to establish revenue-generating ventures supporting their causes
- allowed Fellows to scale and replicate their operations in new countries.
To learn more about joining ASN, please contact Chris Cusano at email@example.com.