Join Our Team
Join a Team of Changemakers
Ashoka is much more than an organization focused on social entrepreneurship. It is a network of colleagues, business partners and Fellows, working together to find innovative and effective levers for social change. As a team member at Ashoka, you will be responsible for highly complex, long-term projects focused on social change.
Ashoka Singapore is looking for interns and volunteers to help launch programs from the ground up. If you are entrepreneurial, passionate about social change, and thrive in a start-up culture, we want to hear from you. Candidates should be fluent in English, have good research and analytical skills, excellent writing and communication skills and be based in Singapore. Candidates should expect to work a minimum of 10 hours/week.
1. Technology Assistant
- Loves thinking of ways to improve website user interface
- Maintain website using content management system (eg. Drupal)
- Manage content on website
- Proofread and edit materials as needed
2. Marketing & Publicity Liaison
- Has a strong passion for design, photography or videography
- Loves creative thinking and coming up with new concepts for publicity collateral
- Has experience with photo and video editing software
3. Social Media Manager
- Has experience managing organizational/corporate Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Manage both the Ashoka Singapore Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Responsible for selecting, editing and proof-reading content for social media postings
- Keep platforms regularly updated with news about Ashoka Singapore
If your skills and qualifications meet the above criteria, please send your resume and cover letter to Michelle Yeoh at firstname.lastname@example.org.